Friday, February 01, 2008

Today’s my super suay day. Mine, and Beaver’s. But shan’t elaborate cos the wrong person might see):

Tougay get well soon! Your name and ‘sick’ just don’t go well together, so you’ll better be in school tmr like you promised. &you need severe bedtime adjustments seriously.

Wasted a lot of time after school with Guniang. The most productive thing we did was complete half a Math question. Actually he wrote, I watched, but let’s not underestimate the power of moral support. (Because of that half-question, I am bribed into going to school tmr sigh) But BUT! I didn’t regret it cos (((: The real TDH was there- talk about sizzling HOT! (quotes Grace: He even has a hot TDH name!) Jo &Sherm joined us for a while, we played Pictionary, omg the epitome of pointless but addictive games. Then I gave up on trying to insult my intellect &went back to ogling. Chuns joined us on the way home & we went for cookie(: Should I be nice and claim my free dinner on a ‘rainy day’? You wish, JOCK! ( Idon’t like guys who are smarter remember? *smirks*)

I made a new friend today. Her name’s SU YIN. & she’s a walking lame joke galore. (Have you heard the constipation joke? That’s because it hasn’t come out yet!)

Beaver’s leaving 3Peee )):

Sqd dinner tmr! I hope. Stupid lessons end at 5plus, have to miss Thanksgiving mass. Ponning isn’t even an option cos of the bribe rahh.

I WANNA THROW ALL MY TUTORIALS AWAY & SLEEEEEEP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home